C²LE Certification Lapel Pin
Made by ROMAN TAVAST
TRAIN: CYBER CRISIS LEADERSHIP
TRAINING MANAGERS AND EXECUTIVES HOW TO EFFECTIVELY LEAD A CYBER CRISIS RESPONSE
Unique skills to meet unique organizational threats
Cyber Crisis Management Leadership Professional (C²MLP)
Effectively leading an organization's response to a major cyber attack requires a unique set of skills. Our Cyber Crisis Management Leadership Professional (C²LE) executive education immersive training boot camp is designed to prepare senior managers and executives to meet this unique challenge in order to reduce cyber risk impact and accelerate recovery to business as usual.
There is no other program in the world similar to ours that is dedicated to reducing cyber risk and increasing organizational resilience through leadership capability development.
Pillar 1: Self-Awareness
Pillar 2: Education
Pillar 3: Immersion
• Evaluate performance across the crisis phases using a variety of behavioral and physical (e.g. Galvanic Skin Response sensors) methods
• Utilize a Personality Inventory to help identify and develop stronger leaders
• Use a Development Survey to identify qualities that emerge in times of increased strain to recognize and mitigate performance risks before they become a problem
• Employ a Judgment assessment for cognitive ability, bright- and dark-side personality, and values to measure participants’ information-processing style, decision-making approach, decision-making style, reactions to feedback, and openness to feedback and coaching
• Use a Business Reasoning Inventory to understand a leader’s reasoning style – the ability to evaluate sets of data, make decisions, solve problems, and avoid repeating past mistakes
• Assess leaders' display of competence through sense-making and perspective-taking activities
• Measure the ability to engage in effective decision making, risk taking, and communication
• Determine leaders' ability to demonstrate resiliency and promote a resilient mind-set
C²MLP students learn how to assume and demonstrate responsibility in a crisis,
how to make decisions and collaborate with others during periods of uncertainty, and skills to cope with substantial stress.
Topics such as sense-making, perspective-taking, issue selling, effective communications, creativity, organizational agility, and risk taking are all covered and aligned to the cyber crisis response process flow.
Leaders will explore intuition and how to leverage the gift of fear to reduce organizational risk while also digging into cognitive biases to ensure sound judgment and decision making.
Techniques to optimize performance such as after-action reviews, recognition-primed decision making, the Edge of Chaos, and the Bowtie Model are all covered to help manage uncertainty in complex environments.
Our unannounced and unpredictable immersion (Cyber Thunderbolt) scenarios and simulations include a wide range of virtual reality (VR) and non-public scenarios that force leaders to respond and lead regardless of when and where the inject presents itself.
The objective of this service is to immerse an organization’s cyber crisis leadership team into a real-world like integrated education, analysis and performance optimization experience designed to prepare the team to effectively lead the response to a major cyber incident.
Cyber crisis leaders graduate from the course with new-found knowledge, confidence, and capabilities uniquely designed to prove to the board, regulators, customers and shareholders that the organization is committed to doing all it can to reduce cyber risk and increase organizational resilience.